Sunday, May 25, 2008

U.R.A Fever


The Kills
Originally uploaded by iamcootis
Went to see the Kills last night at the Parish. Just want to say that the lead singer is the sexiest woman alive. Too bad these crappy pictures do her no justice. Anyway, you should check out some of their videos on youtube.

The show was pretty awesome, but the Parish needs to invest in some air conditioning. It was like 120 degrees in there. I was wearing shorts and I could feel the sweat dripping down my legs. I felt sorry for the people around me wearing jeans and for the band who was wearing layers and under the lights.

The Parish also needs to speed up on bartending. I stood in line for what seemed like 30 minutes just to get a beer. Despite these two things, sound-wise it's still the best venue in town.

No comments: