Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Fourth of July



Get ready to die
Originally uploaded by iamcootis
Yesterday was probably the craziest Fourth of July I've ever had and I didn't see any fireworks. It started off with a pool party the the Domain. Yes I know, the Domain is kinda lame, but that's where it was.

Later, Rob, Jon, Kleen, Brent and I went to Beauty Bar for free drinks and then to Emo's to the Andrew WK show. You really must watch the video because I cannot explain the craziness. People were climbing on the ceiling. Probably 100 people, including me, jumped on stage. One guy was wearing a Borat swimsuit and a Mexican wrestling mask.

When it was over, some people were bloody, others were soaking wet. I on the other hand stayed out of most of the ruckus but still had a good time.

No comments: